Wall Tile Solutions – Cladding
A unique compound of recycled rubber specifically made to be fire resistant, insulating, and long lasting is at the core of our cladding panels.
Based on an advanced aluminum-recycled rubber-aluminum composite, Cladding tiles bring outstanding capabilities to the exterior and interior construction industries. Lightweight, thin, and available in a variety of sizes, the material provides superior value and performance compared to existing materials.
Central to the product’s performance is the recycled rubber core. This patented material is non-flammable, provides a reduction in sound transfers, and has heat/cold insulation capability.
- Recycled Rubber Core bonded to thin metal external layers
- Available in painted, coated and colored aggregate finishes
- Stable Sizing at varying temperatures
- Provides Sound Insulation
- Provides Temperature Insulation
- Sound – Attenuation reduces sound from side to side
- Insulation – Helps keep temperature stable regardless of outside fluctuations